Saturday, April 19, 2008

Precursur

The petitioning for signatures week is finally over. It was an experience and I am thankful its over. So the permanent job hunt ensues and along the way I have accepted another temp job, this time as a data entry clerk/ receptionist. This is a more long term assignment, it should last about 2 or 3 months. But I intend to continue interviewing while still working at this job.



Tonight is the Spring Concert for the GMU Dance Company held in Harris Theatre. I am excited because Karen Dunn, my college roommate and fellow dance alum will be attending with my boyfriend and I. I am also looking forward to the alumni gathering beforehand at Damon's Grill on campus. I can't wait to see what the dancers have choreographed for the concert tonight.



I must hurry today because I have to prepare for rehearsal with Jenn Ruhl Kubilis. Only three weeks until my college graduation, and also our audition for the upcoming Dance Place Performance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.