Friday, February 1, 2008

I got the JOB!!!

For anyone following my life via blog, you will be pleased to know that I was offered the position with MacArthur Associates and I accepted. I will begin work on February 18. Until then I am trying to finish the choroeography for the session of Young Actor's Theatre that I have already begun. Their tech and performance week will be my second week of the new job, so I think I can manage to squeeze that into my days.



Glory Days will be fine without me. There has been such a huge turnover in workers there lately that I hardly recognize any of my co-workers anymore.



Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend the New Genre Festival with Kathleen since they are departing on a Wednesday and I don't want to take time off work when I am about to begin this new job. However, I will still be posting updates here on the blog. And I have already been told that she found another dancer to join the group, George Mason undergraduate, Allie Linn. Best of luck to the dancers and (the) giants of gender.

No comments: