The petitioning for signatures week is finally over. It was an experience and I am thankful its over. So the permanent job hunt ensues and along the way I have accepted another temp job, this time as a data entry clerk/ receptionist. This is a more long term assignment, it should last about 2 or 3 months. But I intend to continue interviewing while still working at this job.
Tonight is the Spring Concert for the GMU Dance Company held in Harris Theatre. I am excited because Karen Dunn, my college roommate and fellow dance alum will be attending with my boyfriend and I. I am also looking forward to the alumni gathering beforehand at Damon's Grill on campus. I can't wait to see what the dancers have choreographed for the concert tonight.
I must hurry today because I have to prepare for rehearsal with Jenn Ruhl Kubilis. Only three weeks until my college graduation, and also our audition for the upcoming Dance Place Performance.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.
ReplyDelete